Thursday, September 12, 2013

Some Cloverpaint doodles

Hey folks,

Anyone who knows me knows I love trying out new art applications and hardware, well there's one I've been using for a little while now called Cloverpaint, which is an AWESOME painting app for the Android.

I've been using it along with my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and it's been the closest thing to working with Photoshop on a tablet that I've experienced.

It's got fully customizable brushes and pressure sensetivity...it allows you to program the buttons on your stylus and the different buttons on your tablet (vol up, vol down) which is great for workflow.

The UI is a bit confusing and in certain places clunky, but the brushing and overall performance, not to mention the sheer amount of customizable features is pretty impressive.

With the new Wacom Android tablet coming out and the new Note 3 phone, this application will be a must have for a lot of people.

Anyways, here is some art that I've created using the application on my Note 10.1





No comments:

Post a Comment